Sunday, December 9, 2007

For Future Students

English 304 has been extremely beneficial for me. We have learned how to write a resume, prepare for interviews, write memos, create a proposal, and be a part of a project dealing with a real client. I believe all of these things are important and will be very useful to me in the future. I believe Mrs. Rogers organized the class very well. All of the assignments flowed very smoothly. There is a fair amount of work, but because of the way the class is organized it is not too overwhelming.
My suggestion for the client project is to be sure to choose a group that you can work well with. You really do have to depend on other people to do their part and communicate with you. This is a great class to take and Mrs. Rogers is a wonderful teacher!

No comments: