Sunday, September 16, 2007

My Life in 10 Years

In the next 10 years, I hope to have graduated from Clemson University with a degree in elementary education. I would like to have a teaching position at a local elementary school teaching 4th or 5th grade. I want to teach for a few years, and then begin graduate school. I plan to pursue the administrative supervision program because I would one day like to be an assistant principal or principal. Eventually, I would like to get my PH.D. In 10 years I would still like to be in this area because I like the small town environment, and do not want to leave.

In my personal life, I would like to have my own house, be married, have a child, and a dog 10 years from now. I am really close to my family including my aunts, uncles, and cousins. In 10 years I hope we are all just as close as we are now. I also hope to have traveled to more places around the world. Hopefully after graduation, I will have some time to do this. I would like to travel to Spain, Australia, Hawaii, return to Italy, and many more.

No comments: