Sunday, November 4, 2007

Group Work

I have learned that group work can be easy at times and hard at times for college students. My group has done very well with communicating. We communicate a lot through email which avoids many miscommunications because the information is in writing to refer back to. There has been once or twice that an email has been unclear and I have had to ask for an explanation. Also, my group is not good with setting exact deadlines. We usually say to get the work done as soon as possible and email it to the person it should go to. Sometimes this halts progress because everyone's schedules are different, and certain times are better for some than others. This could be avoided in the future and phase 2 by setting a specific time for everyone to have their work completed. Frequent group meetings to discuss the project in detail has been very successful for my group, and email has also worked well. I like that everyone in my group does their share of the work. I think my group has been a good group to work with.

No comments: