Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Interview

This interview experience was the first I have ever had. From my interview, the biggest thing I learned is what types of questions to expect an interviewer to ask. After my interview I made some notes on the questions I was asked so I can be prepared for my real interview in the future. This was an all-around great learning experience for me because I really did not know what to expect, except for the pointers Mrs. Rogers gave in class. I do not believe there is any way I could have made my interview on Monday very much better because I did not really know how to prepare myself. In the future, I will know what types of questions to prepare for and practice. From this experience, I also learned that it is best to prepare a cover letter to present with your resume and send a follow-up thank you letter to the interviewer. If I had not learned that in this class, I would have not have known to do that. I feel this interview provided me with a better understanding of what the whole interview process involves.

No comments: