Saturday, October 13, 2007

Presentations

I believe everyone did a great job on their presentations. Everyone seemed prepared with their information and PowerPoints. I also enjoyed the variety of topics that were chosen. Many people chose great topics for a college audience. It made the presentations very interesting! I believe the PowerPoints were all really good. I liked the pictures in the PowerPoints the most. It brought the presentations to life because the class was able to see some of the things that were being discussed. One presentation that I will remember is Derek's presentation on great places to eat around Clemson. Some of the places he mentioned, I would definitely like to try. I also like that he told on what nights certain restaurants had different activities. I also enjoyed Savannah's presentation on crabs. It was exciting to see how much fun a pet crab can be!

1 comment:

Rachael M said...

Brittany, I really enjoyed your presentation and wrote about it on my blog!